dinsdag 22 oktober 2013

St Lucia 8

Lieve vriendjes en vriendinnetjes,

All I can say is that I love my mission. The walking in the burning sun, companions that get burned and sudden pouring rain I simply love it! The work of bringing souls into Christ is wonderful! Nothing I've ever done in my life before is as rewarding as missionary work. All though sometimes "the  outward results" are not there  I can always feel the inward result. Which is pure happiness. God created a plan and if we stick to that plan we can find happiness, eternal happiness. Right now in my life I can say I enjoy the love of God in my life. I pray that you do feel the same. 
This week was great! Met a lot of new people and it's wonderful to help them understand what this life is all about. We are not here just to do good and die, or to live as we please, but we are here to prepare to meet our God. And by doing so preparing ourselves to receive exultation (or living with God). Doesn't that sound great?! You and I can go and live with God if we want to. 

Shoot time flies when you're on a mission.. Till next week!

Elder Tolman + Elder Larson + Elder Bechan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten