dinsdag 24 december 2013

St Lucia 14

Rizaria Got Baptist!!‏

Lieve vriendjes and vriendinnetjes!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope all of you will have a great Christmas this year. My week was good but kind of slow. Every single soul on St Lucia is preparing for the Christmas season. And by preparing I mean buying liquor and picking a party to go to. It amazes me how different Christmas is being celebrated by the general peoples. Kind of set that they miss out on the meaning of Christmas by doing so. For with Christmas we remember Christ. But honestly how do you do that? There are a lot of different ways to do that but a good one is just to be nice. In remembering Christ we should be striving to be like Him. As members of the church we have promised to take upon the name of Jesus Christ and to follow him in what we do. "For he said unto the children of men: Follow thou me. "Wherefore, my beloved friends, can we follow Jesus, save we shall be willing to keep the commandments of the Father?" Just be nice, aim to be like the greatest man who ever lived.
Have a wonderful time everybody!

Love,
Elder Thomas Bechan


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten