maandag 19 mei 2014

Barbados 7

Lieve vriendjes and vriendinnetjes,

Weeks just fly by. Never have I enjoyed something as much as this experience that I am having. Almost in the literal sense of the meaning, I feel in heaven. Simply there are no worries, my mind is not troubled by anything. Nothing can hold me back and no one can tie me down. I feel free in the service of my God. People say: "Time flies when you're having fun" well it's more of a "Time flies with the speed of sound when you're on a mission". Make me feel sad that one day it will end. Sometimes wish I could keep going, never stop. I testify that doing the right thing, which means as priesthood holders to serve a mission, is the most rewarding, satisfying and glorious thing you can do. Nothing matches up to how I feel now, to how I experience life right now. It truly is the "best two years". 
To everybody, boys and girls, that have served missions I want to invite to dig out your old journals and relife it for a bit. Catch that wonderful spirit again, then call the missionaries and go life it, start flying. Yo ucan feel as if you are walking on a cloud agina.
On boys and girls who can serve a mission: Go fill out your papers. What are you waiting for? Don't miss out.
Love,
Ekder Thmomas Bechan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten