maandag 31 maart 2014

Welcome to Barbados

Morning studies

Lieve vriendjes and vriendinnetjes,

I am writing you from Barbados! This most definitely is the best mission in the world, all the different places you are able to serve seems endless. I'll be serving with Elder Hale for these next few weeks and I'm looking forward to do so. 
Coming weekend will be General Conference time, are you just as excited as I am?! You should be!! It is the time in when the prophet of the Lord will speak to us, when revelation will flow from their lips straight into my heart. It is God using his mouthpiece to talk with you, personally you. What a wonderful event it always is. I want to encourage each of you to take the time to listen to these prophetic councils and apply what you hear. Then miracles will occur in your live, I can promise you that. I have seen wonderful blessings coming into my life because of the council these leaders of the church have given me, it has given me direction and more purpose to it all. That's why God has prophets to "reveal his secrets". Secrets to bless your life specifically. For the Lord knows what you need, so he will give it unto you. Ask and ye shall receive.
Dear friends, use all opportunities you have to better yourself. This life is only so short and time flies. "This life is the time for man to prepare to meet God, yea, behold the day of this life". Use your time well and always progress. Become better than you are, listen to general conference. 
That's it for this week, enjoy your week! Recognize the beauty of it.

With love,
Elder Thomas Bechan 

52 Rendezvous Ridge Road apt. #5
Christchurch
Barbados


Welcome to Barbados







Elder Hale

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten