dinsdag 3 juni 2014

Barbados 9

Lieve vriendjes and vriendinnetjes,

This week was Glorious! That's I think the only proper word I can think about right now to describe it. We did a puppet show to educate primary school age children about the dangerous consequences of using tobacco. It was great! I got volunteered to be the spokesman so I had to entertain the children in between the five short fragments we performed. First group was a about 100 4-5 year old children, was wonderful. Shouting all over the place yes and no questions, was great. Second group was 8-11 so had to work out a less childlike act. All went well! Made one little mistake by calling a boy a girl (he really looked like a girl a lot), but I think he got over it. Next day we went to an all-boys school and even the news showed up! Have my face in the Barbados news papers! Was really fun to do the things. Deborah also got baptized this weekend! Oh how I love baptisms, that should be a new pass-time activity. Who cares about going to the movies if you could witness a baptism right? Feel such a wonderful Spirit during the performance of the ordinance that I simply cannot walk out with a smile on my face. Dear friends, being a missionary is so wonderful! If only I could give you a small piece of what I experience you would be in the clouds all day. It's being lead/nurtured/fellow shipped/guided/loved/corrected/taught/etc. purely by the Spirit of the Lord. It is so wonderful! Wish it would never end! The wonderful part of it is that you as well may experience what I have! It's so simple: Just do missionary work! Blessings will flow freely! I promise you that! Tomorrow we'll fly to Trinidad for a next mission leadership training! I am so excited. This mission simply is the best in the whole world, I mean who can say they were flied in to attend a meeting!
With love,
Elder Thomas Bechan


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten