woensdag 9 juli 2014

Barbados 13


lieve vriendjes and vriendinnetjes,

What a week! Man being a missionary is so good. I testify that whenever you do what the Lord asks you will experience blessings. Miracles will just come your way. I love being a missionary, the unique Spirit and vibes it have is so wonderful. Wish I could write down what I experience and that you by just simply reading it could feel what I feel. I testify that God lives, He is such a big part in my life. The happiness that flows from learning truth, eternal truth, is magnificent. My advice of the week is: Repent! Not in a negative way who Bajan's use it, but in a life changing way. Change, you have the power to do that, change your life. Keep His commandments and I promise you, in the name of Jesus Christ, that things will be different. Try it, prove God and see if He will not open up the windows of heaven. One great commandment that results in immediate blessings: fasting. It is a commandment and a very special one. It teaches you to sacrifice, to put aside something of great importance (even necessary to sustain life, water and food), for the glory of the greater blessing. I testify that fasting is a principle of God and it allows you to recognize, receive and cherish God's blessings more fully in your life. "Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven"
Well time is out again.. Have a good week everybody!
Love,
elder Thomas Bechan 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten