dinsdag 15 april 2014

barbados 3

Lieve vriendjes and vriendinnetjes,Where to start, life is just going so wonderfully lately. To many things to write down. But I'll write down one sweet experience we had this week. Stuff fell trough, and by that I mean all stuff. Every single appointment and back-up was just not there. And it was only 7pm, so we had plenty time left to make something happen. So we were pondering in the car (oh what a blessing it is to finally have a car on my mission) and just one name came so clear to mind. Can not describe the experience but it was as clear as looking into the Caribbean Sea and seeing the sand. Elder Hale dropped this investigator right before I arrived because she wasn't deciding to change her life and church. But we showed up anyway and she explained that she just gained a testimony of the truthfulness of the restored Gospel in the time we hadn't visited. She prayed and told heavenly Father, if it is meant to be, let them show up again. So we did and now she is making progress towards baptism. My dear friends, I testify to you that God communicates with mankind. I experience every single day and in this experience. Only the Lord knew she prayed about this "sign" in particular to know what to do. So the Lord told me go see her, in a way that I couldn't misunderstand. Was a sweet experience. I want to invite you to keep asking God for guidance and than to follow whatever you feel is the best thing to do. Sometimes the answer is as clear as can be, sometimes it is just the most logical step. What ever it may be, follow it. I can promise you as a servant of the Lord that you will receive what you desire. Not always what you ask, but what you desire. The Lord knows our hearts and will grant unto us our desire, whether they be good or evil.Well time is out, have a wonderful week!Love,Elder Thomas Bechan 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten